資工系大學部學生 修業注意事項(University student Matters needing attention)
科技新知(New Science and Technology)
科技新知講座 (一) (二) 限大四必選(Lectures on New Science and Technology(1)(2) Only required for senior year)
(1) If you choose industrial practice internships (1) and (2), you can get a lecture on new knowledge of science and technology (1).
(2) If you choose industrial practice internships (1) and (2), you can get a lecture on new knowledge of science and technology (1).
Practical topics (1) The scoring method scores 100% for the topic instructors
Practical Topics (2) Score = [Special Achievement Exhibition Jury Score 50%] + [Special Instructor Score 50%].
*For those who have not participated in the exhibition of special achievements, this score is calculated as zero.
If you do not pass the “Programming Practice”, you cannot take the “Practical Topics (1) (2)”
The principle is that CPE can pass this course through more than two questions. The detailed scoring rules and exception clauses are based on the announcement of the semester instructor or the resolution of the department.
外系選修(Electives of external departments)
1. The upper limit of credits for four-tech students in the external department is 15 credits, and the optional external courses can be taken from the second grade (if the courses exceed 12 credits, at least 3 credits are in the electronics and electrical courses)
※ Departmental scores outside of freshman studies are not recognized
2. Each semester electing a foreign department course This department only recognizes the score of one subject (up to 3 credits in this subject), which is included in the total graduation score.
3. If you are studying industrial English or the history of industrial development, you can admit up to two foreign subjects in the semester.
抵免/學分數是否承認(offset / credit points are recognized)
1. The introduction of computer, programming and digital logic design that the elite class took in freshman year can be credited to the required courses of the same name in the department of engineering.
2. Freshman chemistry (1), chemistry experiment (1), physics experiment (1), physics experiment (2) and programming practice are recognized as optional courses
Completion of industry practical internship (choose one of four); students with special status can be exempted (persons with handicap handbook, land students, overseas students, foreign students, etc.)
※沒去實習的請填寫實務專題(一)相關課程資訊、專題指導老師等資料，有去實習的請照實習內容填寫※ 輔導教師填專題指導教授，專題題目填自己的專題題目 附件為[實習合約書或是專題本WORD 或 PDF] 日期為您所修習之實務專題(一)之該學期時間
The following is the relevant instructions, please be sure to submit the information to the department office and complete the graduation process
1. University Department
College students must pay
(1). Special book (paper, plastic, one set of one, signed by the instructor)
(2). Departure procedure (download from web form)
(3). Please report the graduation threshold for internship (if there is no internship, please report it with a practical subject course, report path: single entrance / student learning history / internship system)
※ If you have not gone to the internship, please fill in the practical topics (1) related course information, topic instructor and other materials.
Tutors fill in topical guidance professors, topic topics fill in their own topic topics
The attachment is [Internship contract or special text WORD or PDF]
The date is the semester time of the practical topic (1) you have studied
2. Master Class
Graduate students must pay
(1). Master’s thesis (after the library is approved, a master’s thesis in plastic must be submitted to the department for deposit)
(2). Departure Procedure Form (Master)-> Download from Department Web Form Download
(3). There is no statement of violation of academic ethics and proof of comparison results-> Downloaded from the download section of the web form
3. The threshold for internship graduation
各年級 修業注意事項(Notes for each grade)
- （1）通訊系統（2）數位通訊導論（3）行動通訊導論 與電子系合開。
1. General courses: The school cancels the classification of Cheng Jingheng’s new interest options. Students must complete a 14-credit general course before graduation, open to freshman to senior students, and take two courses per semester. More courses can be taken, but they are not included in the school’s common required scores. Interest option courses include: literature and innovation interest options, sports interest options, general courses.
2. According to Article 17 of the school’s academic rules, “… Those students who have completed (completed) overseas five-year schooling and are studying at the same level as the bachelor’s class should increase their graduation credits or extend the length of their studies.” The Academic Affairs Conference decided that in addition to the original graduation credits, 18 credits should be added, so the total graduation credits are 153 credits.
3. According to the resolution of the first department meeting of the 104th academic year, if the name of the required course of the department is the same as that of the foreign department, the students of the department should take the required course of the department, and the credit of the foreign department is not recognized. section.
4. “University students enrolled in the 103th academic year must complete industrial practice internships (choose one of four) before graduation; students with special status can be exempted (persons with handicapped handbooks, land students, overseas students, foreign students, etc.) “
6. Students who register for a cross-disciplinary course and complete the course will be considered as elective credits for foreign departments, and up to 25 credits will be recognized. For those who have not completed the course, the upper limit of the elective graduation credits of the four-tech students is 15 credits, and the optional external courses can be taken from the second grade (if the courses exceed 12 credits, at least 3 of which are electronic and electrical courses) Courses in the external department The department only recognizes the scores of one subject (up to 3 credits in this subject), which is included in the total score of graduation.
7. If you are studying industrial English or the history of industrial development, you can admit up to two foreign subjects in the semester.
8.(1) Communication system (2) Introduction to digital communication (3) Introduction to mobile communication In conjunction with the Department of Electronics.
9.Except for the elective courses offered by the Department of Information Engineering, all other elective courses are counted as elective courses.
10.Such as optional industrial practice internships (1), (2), (3) and (4), up to 10 credits are admitted.